Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mommy is a Woman Has Moved

Hey y'all!  For those of you who are following Mommy Is A Woman, I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that you can find me on my other two blogs: Yankee Texan Mom and Mommies Vote Too.  The bad news is that I have chosen to suspend this blog. 

Please feel free to learn from my mistake.  As I started blogging, I had so many ideas that I thought I could run 3 blogs at one time.  (Feel free to roar with laughter!)  Now a month in, I realize that one blog is enough work, two might be doable and three is INSANITY!

So, the posts that did reside here are now on Yankee Texan Mom.  I'm working hard on that and Mommies Vote Too.  I hope that you can stop by either or both to say Howdy!

1 comment:

  1. You must be superwoman to be able to write multiple blogs! I just started one,and am doing well to keep up with that one! Good luck and know that I am following you! http://cylestialchola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete